So, Did you know there are simple things you can do every day to help boost your metabolism?
I'm Going To Give You 5 Quick Tips!
1. Drinking a full bottle of water first thing in the morning, is not only rehydrating your body but it also speeds your metabolism by 20 to 23%.
2. Your first meal of the day should be consumed within an hour of waking up this also gives your metabolism a kick start for the day
3. Try eating 5 - 6 small meals or healthy snacks 2 to 3 hours apart rather than 3 large meals. This is going to keep your metabolism working all day and helps to stabilize your blood sugar level. Also, make sure those meals include a good balance of proteins and carbs.
4. You should be Drinking 50% of your total body weight in ounces every day. What do I mean by that? In other words, if you weigh 140 pounds, you should drink an average of 70 oz of water a day. You should also drink that water threw out the day rather than drinking full glasses of water at one time.
5. And your last tip! Drinking water at room temperature, rather than ice water, helps your digestion and your metabolism. And remember, if you work out, Replace the water you lose through sweating by drinking an average of 32 ozs of water during your workout.
My name is David Johnson and
This has been.... your healthy minute!